Samantha Wright is here to assist you in bringing you to your healthiest self. Her journey began through the Edison institute of Nutrition, where she received her diploma for Holistic Nutrition. She has also travelled to Vancouver BC for training in Colon Hydrotherapy, and to Selkirk Manitoba to learn the art of Sho-Tai. Samantha believes each and every person is in charge of their own health and with the right tools can make positive changes towards feeling their best physically and emotionally. Understanding this, she is committed to helping people heal themselves through different methods and techniques that will discover the underlying cause of their concerns.
Specialising in physical symptoms of the body; reading eyes, tongue and teeth & advanced muscle testing. As well as 3 in 1 Detoxing Foot Baths.
- Skin issues; eczema, hives, psoriasis,
- Bowel issues; bloating, constipation, diarrhea, cramping, IBS, colitis
- Hormonal Balancing; thyroid issues, PMS, fertility, PCOS, Endometriosis
- Specific Issues; immune system support, cleansing & detox, organ & gland support (liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidneys, bladder & more)
- Weight Loss; getting the real results that last a lifetime!
With hard work and determination you CAN have a brand new you!
For more information
My name is Steve Spilak. I am a certified Personal Trainer and certified Boot Camp Instructor through
Can-fit-Pro and have an updated CPR. I have 7 years of experience in Personal Training along with 6 years of ongoing Boot camps. I take great dedication, discipline and passion for training by leading a fit and healthy lifestyle.
I train my clients here at Pump House, where as my self have been a member for over 12 years.
My experiences have allowed me to gain knowledge of diverse styles of training and work out programs and along with life time of sports. The satisfaction and achievements I have experience over those years such as making 2 Ontario bench press records while I competed in Power lifting for 4 years. This also has allowed me to become extremely passionate about helping others strive to make their goals. I am very confident that with a little support and coaching, anyone can realize their potential! You can make this thought of yours a reality.
I am very confident that with a little support and coaching, anyone can realize their potential! ...... Lets make this thought of yours a reality
Remember… IT AIN'T OVER YET
I provide ....
- Pre-exercise Screening / Assessment ( FREE ) - Strength training
- For any fitness level - Sport specific training / Agility
- Program Adjustments / Custom Program - Cross training
- Cardiorespiratory Training - Circuit training
- Weight loss - Power lifting
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK QUESTIONS
RMT, Medical Acupuncture Practitioner
I am an RMT working in Oxford County. I specialize in pain management and injury treatment via many therapeutic modalities. i have been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a personal trainer/ group fitness instructor. I have now moved to working alongside medical professionals in physiotherapy settings.
For more information